Sunday, October 21, 2012

New season 5 episodes!

OK, so now all the new season 5 episodes are out on my blog!
Go check them out here!

What do you think of season 5? Scary, mysterious, fun, lame, cool, boring, interesting?
In my opinion its really awesome!


Have you ever wondered about Musa's home planet, Melody, or Flora's family background? Well I have. And in the latest episode, episode 7, the girls went and visited Solaria, Stella's home planet.
The next episode they will visit Melody, plus we will get to know more about Musa and her mother! And with that in mind, I started wondering if they are maybe going to visit all the planets. I'm really itching to know more about Flora and the other girls! It would also be great to know more about the guys. Since the only boy i really know a lot about is Sky. :P


Here is a little song for you to enjoy!

Power to change the world


No comments:

Post a Comment