Friday, May 3, 2013

Many new season 5 episodes added!



Hey there, long time no see!

So sorry i haven't posted anything the last couple of month. Ive been reaaaally busy with school work and such. However not so long ago it was my birthday, and i got a computer (or i bought it with the money I got)! Therefor i will from now on be even more active, so you stay in touch, ok? ;)



Ok so back to the main subject. Episodes from 14 too 21 have been added to the Season 5 page. If you haven't already watched them I recommend it strongly! Winx Club season 5 is soon coming to an end, around 5 more episodes left, so enjoy it while you can. And ofc watch it again when its done. ;)

Any special parts you guys liked the best from this season (5)?
Whats your fave song from season 5?
Any new fave winx character?



I hope you will enjoy the episodes and comment if your wondering about anything, or just want to talk! :) I will try to answer as quick as I can.
You can also follow my twitter for more/quicker information.

See you!
-Sephira (=^.^=)


1 comment:

  1. can u join this blog?
    http://www.mywinxclubfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete